Monday, October 24, 2011

Looking directly...

"You just need to look directly without expectations or assumptions."
i just can't get it !
i "look directly" by asking myself "where is the I?"
i watch my thoughts, how they come, whether they include expectations or assumptions, i watch my thought reactions to those thoughts and the feeling reactions. 
i can't find an I.
i understand that there is no I.
i believe that there is no I.
i grok that there is no I.
But still i want to be different to the way i am. i want to experience Oneness.
i understand that this wanting is still wanting to be a me (albeit an improved me.)
i understand that there is nothing i can do to change this. 
Nothing can facilitate the 'shift' from believing that there is no I, to experiencing that there is no I to experience that there is no I.

No comments: