Sunday, October 23, 2011

Does Truth matter to me?

Does Truth matter to me?
If my experience is just that, my experience, and my reaction to that is what it is, how does it matter if there was Truth somehow involved?
Believing that Truth was part of my experience could certainly enhance my experience, but that is an overlay applied by my mind and of zero value in my intention to relate to 'what is'.
I think Truth is only conceptual, whereas i seek to interact with the actual. 

Emotion clouds. Emotion is always preceded by thinking.
Thinking leads to perceptual ineptitude.
If I mistake a piece of rope for a snake, Truth is that it is not a snake. Truth is I reacted to a snake. Truth is that Truth is inconsequential to my experience. (Though perhaps it is Truth that makes it a peculiarly human experience??)

No comments: